Yeah, I can do that.
Over the years, I’ve just about done it all. Need a ghost writer for your blog? Want to concept some ideas for a campaign or a creative pitch? Need some temporary help while your regular wordsmith is on vacation? I’m your guy.
I am open to working with clients on either an hourly rate or on a project basis. I will even work on site. Here are some of the creative services I can provide:
• Broadcast Production
• Copy Writing
• Concept Development
• Direct Mail
• e-Mail Marketing
• Jingle Writing & Music Production
• Landing Pages
• Marketing Consultation
• Media Planning & Placement
• Print Production
• Project Management
• Search Engine Optimization
• Social Media
• Strategic Planning
• Website Design & Content
• WordPress Troubleshooting
I’ve earned my share of creative hardware over the years, and I credit my success to great clients,
some very talented art directors, and a few whip-happy production managers. You know who you are.
• One Show
• New York Women in Advertising
• Best in the West
• Telly Award
• Portland Advertising Federation Rosey Award
• Northwest Addy
• Silver Microphone
• Ad 2 Member of the Year
• American Lung Association of Oregon – Volunteer of the Year
• United Cerebral Palsy Association of Oregon & Southwest Washington – Volunteer of the Year
• 13 consecutive years as the Alpenrose Easter Bunny (But that’s a secret.)
Alas, I am still working on claiming the elusive Ad League Bowling Championship.